Heater & Furnace Installation & Replacement in O’Fallon
Expert Heating & Furnace Installations
A properly functioning heating system is essential for comfort, health, and safety—especially in the extreme cold of an Illinois winter.
Heritage Heating & Cooling offers the latest in energy-saving heating and furnace installations in O’Fallon and the neighboring areas. We are the only company in the Metro East to be named an Authorized Customer Care Dealer for American Standard.
What can you expect when you choose us for a heater or furnace installation?
- Quality heating equipment
- Precision installations
- The best warranties in the industry
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Flexible financing options
Your comfort and safety are extremely important to us. When you need a new furnace, we can recommend a quality system that will provide sufficient heat for your home and deliver the energy efficiency you want.
We work with you to help you select the furnace that best suits your needs and meets your budget. Financing options are available for new equipment installations and we are usually able to provide an answer regarding financing in 15 minutes or less. We also provide routine system maintenance to keep your heater working for years to come!
Should You Repair or Replace Your Furnace?
Repairing your furnace will usually be the cost friendlier option, but if your furnace is old, you should consider furnace replacement services. A new furnace will will require less maintenance costs and save you money in the long run. Typically, a furnace should last anywhere between ten to twenty years, so if your furnace is within this range, we suggest you consider having a new furnace installed.
4 reasons you may need our O'Fallon heater replacement services:
- Lower your heating bill - Older furnaces tend to lose their efficiency over time. Naturally, when your furnace uses less fuel to keep your home warm, the less your bill will cost.
- Avoid frequent repairs - Older furnaces may require maintenance often. If your furnace is in need of constant repair, you may need to look at getting a new model in order to provide peace of mind.
- Increased comfort - An older furnace will get to a point where it is constantly having to run in order to keep your home warm for any length of time. A new furnace will make your home more comfortable with less effort and less fuel.
- Helps keep you safe - With an older furnace, they are often more prone to leaking. This can result in a a carbon monoxide buildup. Making sure your furnace is replaced is by far the best option to keep you and your family safe.
Free Consultations & Estimates for New Heating Equipment
Our O'Fallon furnace replacement & repair team has the training and experience to handle any situation. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured, and all our technicians are background checked, drug tested, and trained to provide outstanding, respectful service. When we complete a job, your home will be as clean as it was when we arrived.
At Heritage Heating & Cooling, we stand behind our work with some of the best warranties in the industry. Most of our O'Fallon heater installation and furnace installations are covered by a 10-year parts warranty and a lifetime heat exchanger warranty. Additionally, we offer a five-year labor warranty at no cost to you. We are a local, veteran owned and operated business, and we offer veteran, military, and senior discounts.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Free Estimates on New Equipment
EPA Certified Technicians
0% Interest Financing For 60 Months
After Hours Service Available
Military/Veteran, & Senior Discounts
A quality product installed and maintained by quality people!- Andrew Allan
Awesome- Charles T
No One Else Even Comes Close- Terry Holley
Customer focused, professional - not about the $.- Ed
$150 annual maintenance agreement- A/C tune up